Thrust out the barbed rod and set its tip alight with ghostflame.
Follow up with a normal attack to set the ground ablaze with ghostflame, or a strong attack to trigger a massive explosion.
Ghostflame Ignition is a Skill in Elden Ring. Ghostflame Ignition is a unique skill that can be used on Death's Poker. It allows the player to thrust out the barbed rod and set its tip alight with ghostflame.
How to get Ghostflame Ignition in Elden Ring
- Default skill on the Death's Poker.
Elden Ring Ghostflame Ignition Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 15
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Damage type is Magic Damage and has Frostbite buildup
- "Ghostflame" does not deal any Fire Damage.
- Wearing SpellBlade Set increases the damage
- Damage scales with weapon upgrade level and Intelligence
- Particually useful against large enemies and bosses, especially when paired with weapon/skill dealing Fire Damage.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!