Archery skill performed from a low stance. Ready the bow, then fire an arrow high up into the air, arcing so as to strike the enemy from above when it comes down.
How to get Sky Shot in Elden Ring
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab, found on the cliffs northwest of the Isolated Merchant's Shack in Dragonbarrow. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Sky Shot Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Sky Shot.
- FP Cost: 0 on activation (stance), 2 per shot.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Holding the skill button makes the user assume a low stance, preparing the bow. When inputting light or heavy attacks, the user shoots to the air the respective arrow from their slots, consuming FP (and stamina while in combat).
- When the stance is being held, stamina regen is reduced by approximately 80%.
- If the user moves, the stance is canceled and they have to remain still to assume it again.
- This shot can go through physical barriers in front of the user, because of the trajectory.
- This also makes it extremely easy to score headshots to targets that remain still.
- If used without FP:
- The arrows receive a damage penalty
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!