A favorite skill of dexterous warriors.
Slash foes as your body spins. This momentum can connect into a
final heavy attack.
How to get Spinning Slash in Elden Ring
- Default skill of the Falchion, Grossmesser, Dismounter, Nightrider Glaive, Dragon Halberd, Guardian's Swordspear, Mantis Blade, Shotel, Scimitar, Twinblade, Shamshir, Gargoyle's Black Halberd, Gargoyle's Halberd, Serpent-God's Curved Sword, Gargoyle's Black Blades, Scythe, Warhawk's Talon, and Rotten Crystal Sword.
- Sold by Knight Bernahl at the Warmaster's Shack for 1,200 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Bernahl's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Spinning Slash Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Spinning Slash.
- FP Cost: 6 / 12
- This Skill is not chargeable.
- The Dragon Halberd version of this skill imbues the weapon with Ice Lightning (Lightning Damage and Frostbite buildup).
- This skill performs a 360-degree attack that spins again with an additional input.
Builds with Spinning Slash
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!