Leap up high and, while suspended in midair, imbue the rune shard with light before smashing it down hard onto the ground.
The heroic Radagon's signature attack.
Gold Breaker is a Skill in Elden Ring. Gold Breaker is an exclusive Skill to Marika's Hammer. Updated to Patch 1.09.
How to get Gold Breaker in Elden Ring
- Default skill on Marika's Hammer.
Elden Ring Gold Breaker Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 26
- Deals 40 stance damage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable.
- Damage scales with weapon AR and deals both holy and physical damage. Holy damage increases with Faith Investment, physical damage increases with Strength and Dexterity investment.
- The skill consists of the character jumping into the air while swinging the hammer back, levitating momentarily, and then lunging forward in the air to slam the hammer down and cause a large AoE explosion around the point of impact. The lunge portion of the attack travels significant horizontal distance and moves in an arc, bringing the character slightly higher into the air from the levitating point before slamming down at high speed.
- Only the AoE portion of the skill requires FP; the movement aspects and the hammer strike work even with an empty bar.
- The AoE explosion covers an area approximately the size of a Runebear.
- As an airborne skill, it has infinite hyper armour for as long as the characters feet no longer touch the ground.
- Reduced the recovery time.
- Attack Power increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Does decent damage to both Radagon and Elden Beast despite being partially holy based.
"In the name of God!" -Drunk Souls
The description of the attack says that it's Radagon's signature attack, which means he must have used it plenty of times before in order for it become so well-known. Only Marika's hammer can use this attack which means that Radagon was using a numen-made weapon in battle. This might confirm that Radagon was always some part of Marika.
"The AoE explosion covers an area approximately the size of a Runebear."
Tarnished will measure in anything but the metric system smh
Seems to do some form of "true damage" friend and I tested it with him using ALL of the defensive buff incants and none of them really stopped the damage of art... not even lords for the holy protection... quite a unit of a weapon art.
this is my favorite skill in the whole game
Radagon canonically spammed jump attacks
I can confirm this scales with Str, Dex, and Faith after testing naked and with the respective +5 talismans. Also seems to be at least a portion Holy Damage as damage is increased by Sacred Scorpion Charm.
str/dex/faith - ash of war dmg
20/13/20 - 1297
80/13/20 - 1545
20/73/20 - 1422
Can someone test how this weapon art scales? I'm not sure if it scales with AR or with faith
^ HA! *snorts*
> "The AoE explosion covers an area approximately the size of a Runebear." I love this description. Can we start using the runebear as the standard unit of area measurement in the game?