Skill used by the enchanted knights who served the Carian royal family. Form an arch of magic glintblades overhead, which will attack foes automatically. Follow up with a strong attack to chain this skill into a lunging thrust.
Please visit Glintblade Phalanx for the Spell variant of this Skill.
How to get Glintblade Phalanx
- Acquired from Rogier's Rapier.
- After defeating Godrick the Grafted in Stormveil Castle, Rogier can be found in Roundtable Hold, by the balcony. After speaking to him, and receiving his rapier, the skill may be removed from the rapier in order to be applied to other armaments.
Elden Ring Glintblade Phalanx Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Glintblade Phalanx.
- FP Cost: 10 on use, 4 on follow up.
- This totals to a 14 FP cost.
- Deals 10x4 stance damage, and an additional 12-22 from the follow-up attack depending on weapon type
- This Skill not Chargeable
- This Skill's second attack can be Parried (the Glinstone projectile can be Parried with Carian Retaliation)
- This Skill's first attack can be Parried if performed with no Focus.
- Upon activation, the user raises their armament (weapon) to the air, creating an arch of homing glintblades that hovers over their head.
- Inputting the strong attack button will make the user perform a thrust that covers a fair amount of distance in a single direction.
- The glintblades created have the property of dealing unusually high Stance damage (10 per blade, for a total of 40).
- The spell version of this Weapon Skill does not have this stance damage property.
- The follow up thrust can be aimed to lunge in any direction.
- Because stance-breaking enemies becomes easier, it presents the opportunity to deal Criticals more often.
- A great talisman to offset the FP cost is the Assassin's Cerulean Dagger.
- If used without FP:
- Does not create glintstone blades.
- Follow up thrust deals less damage.
- Glintblades summoned deal 100% Magic Damage, and scale with Intelligence regardless of the Infusion used (even Heavy or Keen). The follow up attack deals damage based on Attack Rating and the damage type matches the same as the weapon, including ratio of damage types.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!