Archery skill that enlivens the arrow with spiritual essence. The resulting shot will fly faster than regular shots and change its trajectory to follow the target.
How to get Enchanted Shot in Elden Ring
- The Ash of War: Enchanted Shot does not grant any affinity to an armament, but imparts the Enchanted Shot skill where a spiritual essence is gathered within the arrow, allowing it to fly faster than a regular shot arrow. It also changes its trajectory to follow the target.
- Ash of War: Enchanted Shot - Dropped by a Teardrop Beetle hiding behind a rock near a brazier in Nokron, Eternal City. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Enchanted Shot Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Enchanted Shot.
- FP Cost: 8 per use.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Upon activation, the user draws the bow further than normal, before releasing a shot that seeks the enemy. This produces a distinctive sound and a small blue aura around the bow.
- The homing property only works when locking on enemies. Works better at longer distances.
- The arrow will curve and turn if necessary to hit the enemy.
- If this skill is used without locking-on and without manually aiming, the arrows tend to travel directly to the ground in front.
- Although the same animation is used for the skill Mighty Shot, this skill does not penetrate through shields.
- The arrow used with this skill deals 50% more damage than a regular shot and consumes 50% more stamina.
NOTE: The arrow now travels faster, as of Patch 1.07. Previously the projectile speed remained unchanged.
- Thanks to the faster projectile speed, this weapon skill now allows arrows to reach farther.
- If used without FP:
- Loses its tracking properties.
- Does not receive increased arrow speed.
- Loses distinctive sound and the small blue aura.
- Receives a damage penalty (only deals 5% more damage than a normal shot)
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!