Sacred Ring of Light
Skill used by the commanders of the Cleanrot Knights. Gather a sacred ring of light in the armament, and then fire it forwards. Can be fired in rapid succession.
Sacred Ring of Light is a Skill in Elden Ring. Sacred Ring of Light is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War, this skill can also be used on polearms (Great Spears excepted). Updated to Patch 1.07
How to get Sacred Ring of Light in Elden Ring
- The Ash of War: Sacred Ring of Light grants the Sacred affinity and Sacred Ring of Light skill. The armament gathers a sacred ring of light and then fires it forward, the skill can be fired in rapid succession.
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab found in the Aeonian Swamps in Caelid. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Sacred Ring of Light Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Sacred Ring of Light.
- FP Cost: 9 per use.
- Deals 6 stance damage
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Upon activation, the user makes a low sweep upward with their armament (weapon), creating a discus (ring) of light in the air that travels to an enemy, dealing holy damage on impact.
- The user can repeatedly press the Skill button to continue firing more rings of light.
- The player can change directions with each sweep.
- Scales with Weapon Level and Faith.
NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Range and speed of the projectile halo have been increased.
- Damage detection to the weapon part has been added.