Twist to build power, then unleash a flurry of thrusts.
How to get Repeating Thrust in Elden Ring
- Ash of War: Repeating Thrust is dropped by the Night's Cavalry that roams the bridge near Agheel Lake North. [Elden Ring Map Link].
- Default skill for the Scorpion's Stinger.
- Default skill for the Rogier's Rapier.
Elden Ring Repeating Thrust Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Repeating Thrust.
- FP Cost: 7
- This Skill is not Chargeable
Builds with Repeating Thrust
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!