Skill that builds from the Glintstone Pebble sorcery.
Charge the skill to upgrade it to Glintstone Dart.
Follow up with a strong attack to chain this skill into a lunging thrust.
Glintstone Dart is a Skill in Elden Ring. Glintstone Dart is a unique skill to the Glintstone Kris dagger, it allows the player to cast Glintstone Pebble and Glintstone Dart as well as a follow-up thrust attack.
How to get Glintstone Dart in Elden Ring
- Default skill on the Glintstone Kris Dagger.
Elden Ring Glintstone Dart Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 10
- The initial projectile of the skill is Chargeable. However, the follow-up thrust attack is not.
- Wearing Spellblade Set increases the damage.
- The initial projectile deals pure Magic Damage and only scales with Intelligence.
- The follow-up thrust attack deals both Physical Damage and Magic Damage and scales with Intelligence and Dexterity (and Strength to a much lesser extent).
- Since Patch 1.06, the range of Glintstone Dart has been increased, but the damage and stager power have been decreased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!