Vow of the Indomitable
Skill of the ancient warriors of the Erdtree. Hold shield aloft to imbue yourself with golden power, granting momentary invincibility.
How to get Vow of the Indomitable
- Ash of War: Vow of the Indomitable - Liurnia of the Lakes: Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab, in the southwestern swampy area of the map. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Vow of the Indomitable Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Vow of the Indomitable.
- FP Cost: 20 on use
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Upon activation, the user raises their shield into the air, enveloping themselves in a golden aura that makes them invulnerable for a brief period of time.
- Vow of the Indomitable has 4 start-up frames and damage immunity lasts for 30 iFrames (30 FPS)
- See Dodging for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different dodging skills.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: The delay between the end of various actions was reduced (Actions such as using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill.
Click below for Vow of the Indomitable recovery frame data.
See Vow of the Indomitable recovery frames at 30 FPS (click to reveal)