Shriek of Milos
Lets out a horrific cursed scream that reduces all damage negation and status resistances for nearby foes.
While active, strong attacks will change to a combo attack.
Shriek of Milos is a Skill in Elden Ring. Shriek of Milos is a special skill that is only available for the Sword of Milos, and cannot be applied to other weapons via Ashes of War. Updated to Patch 1.09.
How to get Shriek of Milos
- Default skill for the Sword of Milos.
Elden Ring Shriek of Milos Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 30
- The Skill itself is not Chargeable. However the buffed strong attacks can be charged.
- This Skill cannot be Parried
- All 4 attacks of the Combo provided by this Skill can be Parried
- Applies a 15% debuff to all damage resistances (only 5% in PvP), lasting 40 seconds.
- Increases your Physical Damage by 7.5% for the duration and slightly improves Strength scaling by +5.
- Changes the heavy attack moveset of the Sword of Milos to a three hit combo, these attacks recieve the damage bonus of the Roar Medallion and Highland Axe.
- The weapon buff portion of this ability only applies to the Sword of Milos, regardless of what is in the other hand, or which hand the sword itself is in. Switching out the Sword of Milos for another weapon immediately removes the buff, but switching from one-handed to two-handed does not.
- This is a Power Shred Debuff and will not stack with other debuffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs
- Patch 1.09: Increased close range poise damage.
- Patch 1.07: Duration has been extended from 20 to 40 seconds.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!