A Skill brought to Stormveil by knights from lost lands. Stomp the ground hard to kick up a temporary storm.
It can be used on all melee armaments.
How to get Storm Stomp in Elden Ring
- Ash of War: Storm Stomp - Found in the southeastern area of Gatefront Ruins. There is a set of stairs that leads to a small room underground where a treasure chest can be found. Inside the chest is the Ash of War: Storm Stomp and Whetstone Knife key item. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Storm Stomp Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Storm Stomp.
- FP Cost: 6
- Deals 6 stance damage
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill cannot be Parried
- Equip the weapon that you have bound Storm Stomp to and press L2/LB to activate the ability.
- The skill creates a large AOE via a stomp animation that lasts about 1 second.
- Doesn't deal much damage, but has a lot of hitstun when it lands. This enables it to have great combo potential.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!