Skill originating from the Alabaster Lords, who had skin of stone. Thrust the armament into the ground to create a gravity well. In addition to dealing damage, this attack pulls enemies in.
How to get Gravitas in Elden Ring
- Looted from a Lesser Alabaster Lord that uses the Gravitas skill as one of its attacks when it fights. You can find the enemy roaming by the beach side at the stone arch that has a bonfire near the Seaside Ruins Site of Grace in south of Limgrave. From the site of grace, simply jump all the way to the beachside using your mount and defeat the enemy. Elden Ring Map Link.
- Default skill for the Meteoric Ore Blade
Elden Ring Gravitas Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Gravitas.
- FP Cost: 13
- Deals 26 stance damage
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill cannot be Parried
- This Skill can be Parried if performed with no Focus
- Using this skill casts a purple field around you that compresses on itself and pulls enemies within, dealing damage.
- Low damage but large area of effect.
- As a gravity type attack, it will bring flying enemies to the ground when used - quite effective against the Sword-wielding birds of Stormvale Castle
- Its large AOE can also be useful for farming crafting items from birds or sheep. They typically die in one hit and you can often hit many of them with a single use.
- NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: Poise during casting has been increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!