Black Flame Tornado
Spin armament overhead and then plunge it into the ground to summon a raging vortex of black flames. Hold to create an initial flame tornado while spinning the armament.
Black Flame Tornado is a Skill in Elden Ring. Black Flame Tornado is a regular skill that can be used by equipping the Godskin Peeler twinblade weapon. It can also be applied to weapons using the Ash of War: Black Flame Tornado.
How to get Black Flame Tornado
- The default skill on the Godskin Peeler twinblade.
- Ash of War: Crumbling Farum Azula: Dropped by the Godskin Duo Boss inside the Dragon Temple area. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Black Flame Tornado Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Black Flame Tornado.
- FP Cost: 30
- This Skill is Chargeable, but does not get a damage increase by the Godfrey Icon, charging also does not increase FP cost.
- This skill deals multiple hits in a row but does not add stacks towards the effects of the Winged Sword Insignia, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, Millicent's Prosthesis, or Thorny Cracked Tear.
- Weapon status build ups and elemental damage will be ignored by this skill. Meaning it will not cause e.g. Bloodloss Buildup or deal lightning and fire damage on a weapons set to the Blood or Lightning Affinity.
- Removes any applied weapon buffs upon use, even Black Flame Blade.
- The fire damage always scales with Faith, regardless of set affinity.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!