Sinister greatsword fashioned from a giant's backbone.
Metes out wounds like a lopsided saw-blade, and restores some FP upon defeating an enemy.
Milos was undersized for a giant, and was viewed as sullied and terribly grotesque.
Where to Find Sword of Milos in Elden Ring
The Sword of Milos weapon can be found at the following location:
- Dropped by killing Dung Eater in the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds if you choose to kill him here.
- Dropped by Dung Eater (NPC Invader) in the Capital Outskirts moat. He can be found in this location after releasing his corporeal body from his cell in the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds and then reading his message at the Roundtable Hold. [Map Link]
- If the sword is dropped and lost (i.e. if the Tarnished is killed by the giant death crab before picking it up) it can still be acquired by killing Dung Eater's corporeal body in the Sewer Gaol (where he will now be tied to a chair), he will not drop the sword if you complete his questline.
Elden Ring Sword of Milos Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Shriek of Milos
- Hidden Passive: Restores 5 FP whenever you kill an Enemy (will show Ancestral Spirit's Horn icon below HP bar)
- Can't be enchanted with Magic nor boosted by Consumables.
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Sword of Milos can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- This weapon has a special R2 shared with Death's Poker, an upward diagonal slash starting from the lower right side. Charging the R2 attack will cause your character to take several steps forward before delivering the attack (similar to attacks empowered by the War Cry ash of war)
- Pairs well with Blasphemous Blade for HP recovery and alternative damage with a ranged attack
- Causes Blood loss Buildup: (55)
- Sell Value: 500
- For a breakdown of the effects of this weapon's skill, Shriek of Milos, see that skill's page.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Sword of Milos
Sword of Milos Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Sword of Milos||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|