Power gleaned from the remembrance of Maliketh.
Caster creates an illusory black blade, then leaps forward to deliver a spinning slash that emits a wave of light. This can be followed up with one additional attack.
This blade was once imbued with Destined Death. In addition to dealing damage, it reduces foes' maximum HP and continues to sap their current HP for a very short time.
Where to find Black Blade
Where to find Black Blade:
Elden Ring Black Blade Guide
- Erdtree Incantation
- Stamina Cost: 44
- Note: In Patch 1.07, the stamina cost has been reduced to 44 from 51. Improved turning performance and shortened recovery time. The sword and the wave attack have been changed so that they hit at the same time. Attack power, stamina attack power and poise damage of each part have been decreased. Decreased the number of times the wave part hits large enemies.
(This incantation is currently missing its follow up attack when cast from the left hand. This issue will be corrected in a future update.)
- Reduces enemy max HP by 10% for 15 seconds.
- Saps enemy HP for 2 seconds
- Deals 10 stance damage
- The damage type is 100% Holy Damage. The sapping damage can be increased by Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear and Sacred Scorpion Charm, as well as other generic attack buffs like Golden Vow, etc.
- Debuff stacks with either the Destined Death OR Blade of Death but NOT both.
- Black Blade performs a spinning slash that emits a vertical wave that passes through enemies. The follow-up spin and its wave is angled diagonally.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs.
Elden Ring Black Blade Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- You can add this to Black Knife Assassin build to dual stack buffs.
- Other notes and player tips go here.