Lightning Strike is an Incantation in Elden Ring. The Lightning Strike spell allows the caster to summon a bolt of lightning that spreads at the point of impact, allowing it to hit multiple opponents at once. Updated to Patch 1.07
One of the incantations of the capital's ancient dragon cult.
Summons a bolt of lightning that scatters and spreads around the surrounding area.
This incantation can be cast repeatedly.
Ancestors of the modern dragons, the ancient dragons had scales of Gravel Stone and wielded lightning as their weapon. It is said that they once attacked Leyndell, the Royal Capital.
Lightning Strike Location in Elden Ring
The Lightning Strike spell can be found at the following location:
- Weeping Peninsula: Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab found in a crevasse separating the landmass containing the Minor Erdtree from the eastern side of the peninsula. The scarab is found in the Southern section of the crevasse, South of the entrance to Morne Tunnel, surrounded by Giant Bats and a constant beat of lightning strikes from above. There are stone platforms on either cliffsides you can use to descend safely. See it on the Elden Ring Interactive Map Link.
Elden Ring Lightning Strike Guide
- Stamina Cost: 32
- Deals lightning damage
- One of the Dragon Cult Incantations and is boosted by the Gravel Stone Seal
- While it may appear random at first, the distribution of the lighting strikes is consistent; learning this pattern is the key to successful usage, although it may not be worth it when compared to other powerful lighting incantations.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 FP Consumption has been Decreased from 21 to 19.
Elden Ring Lightning Strike Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.