Aristocrat Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Aristocrat Set is a lightweight cloth set that is worn by the Sorcerer Aristocrat enemies that can be found wandering the roads in groups across much of the map. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Aristocrat Set in Elden Ring
- Dropped by Noble Sorcerers seen in larger groups of Wandering Noble enemies that wander the roads of most areas.
- A group of three can be easily farmed in Kingsrealm Ruins near the Road to the Manor site of grace. Turning around from where Iji's workstation is, they are just beyond the gate that was formerly an Illusory Wall.
- Another spot is the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan on the roads north of the Agheel Lake South site of grace.
- The Aristocrat Headband has a much lower drop rate than the chest and leg pieces.
Aristocrat Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Aristocrat Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- An altered version of the chest piece, Aristocrat Garb (Altered), can only be attained as a drop from the Common Nobles, who are non-cloaked. It cannot be altered by the player.
- There are three types of hat for this set, feathered hat aristocrat headband and old aristocrat Cowl, they can be found north of agheel lake South there is a Big group of them following a caravan
- Other notes and player tips go here
All Aristocrat Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Aristocrat Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.