Drake Knight Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Drake Knight Set is a black iron set worn by the unmet drake knights. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Drake Knight Set in Elden Ring
- You can find the Drake Knight Set in Crumbling Farum Azula [Interactive Map Link].
- Go to the Dragon Temple Rooftop Site of Grace. From there, drop down to where the elevator shaft containing a waiting Warhawk is located (there is another Warhawk nearby, feasting on a corpse). After climbing down the nearby ladder, turn left and then face north. From here, drop onto a floating rock, and then again down to a platform on which you find the same elevator shaft from above. Before taking the elevator platform up (it will take you all the way to the top, above the level with the Warhawks; you will find a Beastman there), keep going to the end of the circular path outside the elevator and you'll find the chest containing the set.
Drake Knight Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Drake Kngiht Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Drake Knight Helm can be altered to the Drake Knight Helm (Altered) to remove the hood.
- The Drake Knight Armor can be altered to the Drake Knight Armor (Altered) to remove the wing and cape.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Drake Knight Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Drake Knight Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.
Drake Knight Set Build Videos