Leyndell Knight Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Leyndell Knight Set is kind of the golden armor from knights that ara around the Leyndell, Royal Capital, that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Leyndell Knight Set in Elden Ring
Pieces of the Leyndell Knight Armot Set have a chance to drop from any Leyndell Knight.
- One can be found just south of the Artist's Shack in Liurnia of the Lakes. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Two knights can be found near the Altus Highway Junction Site of Grace in the Altus Plateau. One with a Greatbow on a platform to the east. Another on horseback patrolling the road to the southwest. The knight with the Greatbow can be farmed quickly.
- Many knights can be found in Leyndell Royal Capital. Near the end of the main story, certain events make much of the royal capital inaccessible, and knights will no longer spawn within the city. However, they will continue to spawn outside of Leyndell.
Leyndell Knight Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Leyndell Knight Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Leyndell Knight Armor can be altered to the Leyndell Knight Armor (Altered) to remove the cape.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- This Armor Set has 51 Poise, which is exactly enough to withstand most attacks in PvE (and light weapons in PvP). Same goes for the Cuckoo Knight Armor and Redmane Knight Armor sets.
All Leyndell Knight Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Leyndell Knight Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.