Nox Swordstress Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Nox Swordstress Set is a cloth set worn by the Nox Swordstresses of Nokron and Nokstella. They share the Nox Monk Bracelets and Nox Monk Greaves with the Nox Monk Set and Night Maiden Set. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Nox Swordstress Set in Elden Ring
- Pieces of the Nox Swordstress Set are dropped by Nox Swordstress enemies found in Nokron and Nokstella.
- Three can be found in relatively close proximity to the Nokstella, Eternal City site of grace. One up the stairs in a side room, and 2 in the river riding Giant Ants.
Nox Swordstress SetArmor Pieces in Elden Ring
Nox Swordstress Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Nox Swordstress Crown can be altered to the Nox Swordstress Crown (Altered) to remove the hat.
- The Nox Swordstress Armor can be altered to the Nox Swordstress Armor (Altered) to remove the cape.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Nox Swordstress Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Nox Swordstress Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.
Nox Swordstress Set Builds