Ragged Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Ragged Set is pieced together with scraps of metal, but is not currently obtainable in game. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Ragged Set in Elden Ring
- Currently unobtainable in-game.
- Set was removed from the game files on March 16th, 2022, during patch 1.03
Ragged Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Ragged Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The chestpiece visually seems to vaguely be similar to Ronin's Armor
- Overall, the set would have been particularly strong VS Strike attacks and would have had a very high immunity and vitality for its weight.
- The set was unintentionally obtainable for a short time but has since been removed from the game in an update on March 16, 2022
All Ragged Set Pieces for Elden Ring