Ragged Gloves are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Ragged Gloves are part of the Ragged Set Armor Set, and are a is a Light Weight arms armor protection made from scavenged metal. Ragged Gloves is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gauntlets pieced together from scavenged metal.
Where to find Ragged Gloves in Elden Ring
- Currently unobtainable in-game.
- Ragged Gloves was removed from the game files on March 16th, 2022, during patch 1.03
Ragged Gloves Set in Elden Ring
- Ragged Gloves is a piece of the Ragged Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Ragged Hat, Ragged Armor, and Ragged Loincloth.
Elden Ring Ragged Gloves Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Was unintentionally obtainable for a short time but has since been removed from the game in an update on March 16, 2022.
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Ok someone who doesn't have a job needs to find the ragged and brave set or im kms