Crucible Gauntlets is a Gauntlet in Elden Ring. Crucible Gauntlets are an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gauntlets of the Crucible Knights who served Godfrey, the first Elden Lord.
Hold the power of the crucible of life, the primordial form of the Erdtree.
Strengthen Aspects of the Crucible incantations.
In time, the strength shown by these knights, and even their appearance, was seen as chaotic and deserving of scorn.
Where to Find Crucible Gauntlets in Elden Ring
The Crucible Gauntlets Gauntlets can be found at the following location:
- The whole Crucible Axe Set is dropped by Crucible Knight Ordovis. [Map Link]
- The whole set is found in a chest within Deeproot Depths behind a Boss: Crucible Knight Siluria. [Map Link]
Crucible Gauntlets Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Crucible Gauntlets is a piece of the Crucible Tree Set.
- The set is completed by acquiring the Crucible Axe Helm, Crucible Axe Armor, and Crucible Greaves.
Elden Ring Crucible Gauntlets Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Increases damage of the Aspects of the Crucible: Breath, Aspects of the Crucible: Horns, and Aspects of the Crucible: Tail Incantations by 4%
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.