Bandit Manchettes are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Bandit Manchettes are part of the Bandit Armor Set, and a simple addition to the armor set that doesn't not provide a high resistance to incoming attacks. Bandit Manchettes is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Manchettes made by simple wrapping dirty cloth around the arms.
Worn by bandits.
Where to find Bandit Manchettes in Elden Ring
The Bandit Manchettes Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- Starting Equipment for the Bandit Class
- Gatekeeper Gostoc will sell it after entering Stormveil Castle, but before killing Godrick the Grafted. After that, you will have to kill him for his Bell Bearing. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Gostoc's Bell Bearing
Bandit Manchettes Set in Elden Ring
- Bandit Manchettes is a piece of the Bandit Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Bandit Mask, Bandit Garb, and Bandit Boots.
- They are also a piece of the Raptor's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Skeletal Mask, Raptor's Black Feathers, and Bandit Boots.
Elden Ring Bandit Manchettes Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Other notes and player tips go here