Nox Monk Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. The Nox Monk Armor is part of the Nox Monk Armor Set. Nox Monk Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by the monks of the Eternal City, with a silk cape attached.
Long ago, the Nox invoked the ire of the Greater Will, and were banished deep underground. Now they live under a false night sky, in eternal anticipation of their liege. Of the coming age of the stars. And their Lord of Night.
Where to find Nox Monk Armor in Elden Ring
The Nox Monk Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Can drop from the two pairs of Nox Monks in Nokstella, Eternal City. However, note that the Nox Swordstress & Nox Priest boss found in Sellia, Town of Sorcery will not drop the set.
Nox Monk Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Nox Monk Armor is a piece of the Nox Monk Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Nox Monk Hood, Nox Bracelets, and Nox Greaves.
Elden Ring Nox Monk Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Nox Monk Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here