Page Garb is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Page Garb is part of the Page Set Armor Set, and is a Light Weight chest piece that provides a good balance of defensive properties. Page Garb is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Garb worn by pages who serve the nobility and are mindful to keep them out of harm's way.
Traveling wear tailored with exquisite precision, to avoid any undue shame for the page's master.
Where to find Page Garb in Elden Ring
- Three are easily found behind the Royal Moongazing Grounds site of grace in Caria Manor.
- They are scattered throughout Leyndell, Royal Capital
- Tombsward Ruins Underground.
Page Garb Set in Elden Ring
- Page Garb is a piece of the Page Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Page Hood, and Page Trousers.
Elden Ring Page Garb Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Page Garb (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07