Finger Maiden Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Finger Maiden Robe is part of the Finger Maiden Set, and is a Lightweight armor that provides light Physical and moderate Magical defense. Finger Maiden Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe worn by maidens who serve the Two Fingers.
The maidens live to serve a chosen Tarnished, sharing their guidance and the wisdom of the Two Fingers.
The guidance of grace would ensure that the pair be brought together. Or at least, such was the promise long ago.
Where to find Finger Maiden Robe in Elden Ring
The Finger Maiden Robe Chest Armor can be found at:
- Can be found inside Church of Inhibition directly beside a Grace. Run past NPC invader to touch Grace first.
[Elden Ring Map here]
Finger Maiden Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Finger Maiden Robe is a piece of the Finger Maiden Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Finger Maiden Fillet and Finger Maiden Shoes.
Elden Ring Finger Maiden Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Can be altered to the Finger Maiden Robe (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07