Redmane Knight Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Redmane Knight Armor is part of the Redmane Knight Set, and is a Heavy Weight armor that strikes a good balance between physical and magical defense specifically Fire Resistance. Redmane Knight Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. When Redmane Knight Armor is altered, the cloak gets removed. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by knights who fought by General Radahn's side.
When they were driven to defeat by Malenia's scarlet rot, the Redmane Knights burned the crest on the left breast of their armor to indicate their resolve.
"Alas, dear home, I shan't see you again! For our duty is to remain here, a bulwark against the blight."
Where to find Redmane Knight Armor in Elden Ring
The Redmane Knight Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Chance to drop from Radahn Knight in Fort Gael. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Chance to drop from Radahn Knight at a small camp southwest of the Smoldering Wall site of grace.
Redmane Knight Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Redmane Knight Armor is a piece of the Redmane Knight Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Redmane Knight Helm, Redmane Knight Gauntlets, and Redmane Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Redmane Knight Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Redmane Knight Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here