The Godskin Noble Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. The Godskin Noble Robe is part of the Godskin Noble Set Armor Set, and despite being light armor, its unusually rotund appearance is perfect for players looking to intimidate opponents with their incredible mass. As a bonus, it buffs the damage of the Noble Presence incantation.
Robe made by sewing together patches of smooth skin. Subcutaneous fat makes it plump and soft. Worn by Godskin Nobles, known for their seven-face aprons.
Strengthens the Noble Presence incantation.
Nobles are the most ancient apostles who are said to have assimilated inhuman physiology. Not unlike the crucible, the Erdtree in its primordial form.
Where to find Godskin Noble Robe in Elden Ring
The Godskin Noble Robe Chest Armor can be found at:
- Defeat the Godskin Noble found on the bridge that connects the study hall to the Divine Tower of Liurnia. See it on the Elden Ring Map here.
Godskin Noble Robe Set in Elden Ring
- The Godskin Noble Robe is a piece of the Godskin Noble Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Godskin Noble Hood, Godskin Noble Bracelets, and Godskin Noble Trousers.
- The rest of the set is found alongside the robe.
Elden Ring Godskin Noble Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Increases damage of the Noble Presence incantation by about 20%.