Confessor Armor (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Confessor Armor (Altered) is part of the Confessor Set Armor Set, and is a Heavyweight Chest piece that provides a good balance of defensive properties. Confessor Armor (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Black leather armor for blending in with the darkness.
Worn by church confessors.
The churches outside the Lands Between, dedicated to the teachings of the Two Fingers, send confessors out to follow the guidance of grace.
The confessors are loyal servants to the Two Fingers, ready to hunt down and quietly dispose of their enemies.
Where to find Confessor Armor (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Confessor Armor (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- After completing Boc's Questline, you (or Boc) can alter Confessor Armor into Confessor Armor (Altered).
Confessor Armor (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Confessor Armor (Altered) is a piece of the Confessor Set
- The rest of the set is composed of the Confessor Hood, Confessor Gloves and Confessor Boots.
Elden Ring Confessor Armor (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Can be altered to Confessor Armor
- Notes and player tips go here