Gelmir Knight Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Gelmir Knight Armor is part of the Gelmir Knight Set, and is an Armor piece with an old emblem worn by knights once royal to Praector Rykard. It's made of a blend of metal plate and chain created to reduce incoming damage. Gelmir Knight Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by knights once royal to Praector Rykard.
It bears an emblem that none wear any longer, standing as it does for a lord that fell from loft ambition into gluttonous depravity. As the lord lost his dignity, so too did these knights lose their master.
Where to find Gelmir Knight Armor in Elden Ring
- You can loot the entire Gelmir Knight Set in the Gelmir Hero's Grave dungeon from a Gelmir Knight corpse. See it on the Elden Ring Map here.
- To find the corpse, head down the first Chariot hallway until you see a pit on either side of the central concrete walkway instead of lava. Drop down into the left pit onto some wooden beams and look for a small window along the walls. Head through this window and down the ladder to find a Bloodhound Knight guarding the corpse.
Gelmir Knight Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Gelmir Knight Armor is a piece of the Gelmir Knight Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Gelmir Knight Helm, Gelmir Knight Gauntlets and Gelmir Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Gelmir Knight Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Can be altered to Gelmir Knight Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here