Guardian Garb is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Guardian Garb is part of the Guardian Set Armor Set, and is the armor worn by the Guardians found around various Minor Erdtrees. Guardian Garb is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Engraved golden garb.
Worn by guardians of the Minor Erdtree.
In accordance with an ancient pact with the Erdtree, it is said that their deaths led not to destruction, but instead to renewed, eternal life as guardians.
Where to find Guardian Garb in Elden Ring
The Guardian Garb Chest Armor can be found at:
- Guardian Set pieces can be acquired as drops from Erdtree Guardians that are found near Minor Erdtrees in the Lands Between.
- An area dense with Guardians can be found by starting at the Dragonbarrow Fork site of grace, and working your way uphill towards the Minor Erdtree. Guardians are encountered in small groups and more come up from the ground, making it a good place to farm the set.
- Chance it drops from one of the multiple Erdtree Guardians at the minor tree in Weeping Peninsula.
Guardian Garb Set in Elden Ring
- Guardian Garb is a piece of the Guardian Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Guardian Mask, Guardian Bracers, and Guardian Greaves.
Elden Ring Guardian Garb Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- There is another version of this garb called Guardian Garb (Full Bloom)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07