Errant Sorcerer Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Errant Sorcerer Robe is part of the Errant Sorcerer Set, and is a Medium Weight chest armor that boosts Magical defenses. Errant Sorcerer Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Commonplace robe made of thick cloth. Worn by the Errant Sorcerer Wilhelm, one of the first Tarnished to visit Roundtable Hold.
A silent seeker of sorcery, who had gone so far as to make contact with the primeval current, Wilhelm was led by guidance into confrontation with his friend Vargram, and it is said that he was then taken prisoner in Roundtable Hold.
Where to find Errant Sorcerer Robe in Elden Ring
The Errant Sorcerer Robe Chest Armor can be found at:
- After completing Boc's Questline, you (or Boc) can alter Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) into the non-altered Errant Sorcerer Robe.
Errant Sorcerer Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Errant Sorcerer Robe is a piece of the Errant Sorcerer Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Hierodas Glintstone Crown, Errant Sorcerer Manchettes, and Errant Sorcerer Boots
Elden Ring Errant Sorcerer Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Can be altered to Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
This armor goes really well with almost any helmet, the only downside of it is that it has a weird habit of covering hair and beard attachments on helmets. Besides that, this is a really good cloak for a traveling cleric character, and wonderful for headgear like the Great helm.
Since Wilhelm helps Vargram in the invasion, does this imply that Vargram came to free him despite what happened between them?
How do you get the unaltered version?