Fire Monk Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Fire Monk Armor is part of the Fire Monk Set, and is a Medium Weight armor that provides a good balance of defensive properties. Fire Monk Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Black iron armor adorned with a red cloth.
Attire of the Fire Monks.
The grotesque face sculpted on the chest is said to depict the corrupt ancient god of the flame.
Taboos transform into lasting obsessions by virtue of the fear that they inspire.
Where to find Fire Monk Armor in Elden Ring
The Fire Monk Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Pieces of the Fire Monk Set are dropped by Fire Monks found in camps in western Liurnia of the Lakes, around Fort Laiedd in Mt. Gelmir, and around Guardians' Garrison in the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- 5 seconds east of Eastern Tableland site of grace in east Liurnia of the Lakes.
Fire Monk Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Fire Monk Armor is a piece of the Fire Monk Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Fire Monk Hood, Fire Monk Gauntlets and Fire Monk Greaves.
Elden Ring Fire Monk Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07