Vagabond Knight Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Vagabond Knight Armor is part of the Vagabond Armor Set, and is part of the available starting equipment for the Vagabond Class. Vagabond Knight Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Chest piece of a knight banished from their motherland.
Dirty and battered after enduring a lengthy vagabond journey.
The crest emblazoned on the front is worn and dingy, no longer able to evoke sentiment.
Metal armor is heavy, but also study ordering significant damage negation.
Where to find Vagabond Knight Armor in Elden Ring
The Vagabond Knight Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- A Starting Equipment Piece for the Vagabond Class.
- Sold by the Nomadic Merchant located in eastern Mountaintops of the Giants for 1,500 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here]
Vagabond Knight Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Vagabond Knight Armor is a piece of the Vagabond Knight Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Vagabond Knight Helm, Vagabond Knight Gauntlets, and Vagabond Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Vagabond Knight Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- The Vagabond Knight Armor chest piece can be altered to the Vagabond Knight Armor (Altered) to for 500 runes. Doing so removes the cloak and changes some of the chestplate detailing. It also allows for an equipped quiver to be shown.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07