Nomadic Merchant North Limgrave is an NPC one of several Nomadic Merchants in Elden Ring. Nomadic Merchants sell various items and equipment including Consumables, Materials, Weapons and Armor as well as notes containing hints on how to acquire certain items. This Nomadic Merchant can be found in Limgrave, east of the bridge connecting Stormhill and East Limgrave (Saintsbridge).
Nomadic Merchant Location in Elden Ring
Found playing music by a campfire next to the road in North Limgrave, east of the bridge connecting Stormhill and East Limgrave. Speaking to him stops the music. Map Link.
- This merchant does not move
- This merchant can be fought
- If defeated, drops Nomadic Merchant's Bell Bearing .
Elden Ring Nomadic Merchant Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value||Stock|
|Pickled Turtle Neck||Consumable||800||3|
|Cracked Pot||Key Item||600||1|
|Smithing Stone (1)||Upgrade Material||200||3|
|Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook (3)||Cookbook||500||1|
|Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||20||∞|
|Bolt||Arrows and Bolts||40||∞|
|Note: Flame Chariots||Info||300||1|
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Nomadic Merchant
- Ooh, dear. Oh, dear, terribly sorry. Are you here as a customer?
- Oh... Is there anything wrong?
- Oh, nothing that suits your tastes, then? Heh heh...
- I-I must apologise. I'm afraid I've very little to offer.
- Ooh! Ah, oh, terribly sorry... I-I didn't realise you came back.
When attacking him
- Eh! Please! Please, stop this!
- It was me! It's all my fault! Please, don't hurt me!
- (Turning hostile) I said don't hurt me! Aaargh!
Upon defeating him
- How could you... What have I ever done? Heh heh...
When killed by
- I warned you. I told you to stop...
Elden Ring Nomadic Merchant Notes & Trivia
- Notes and tips about this character go here