|Location||Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum|
|Role||General Goods Shop|
|Voiced By||Joe McGann|
Imprisoned Merchant is an NPC and Merchant in Elden Ring. Similar to Nomadic Merchants, the Imprisoned Merchant serves as a general goods vendor, selling various Consumables, Ammunition and other items. He can be found inside the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum.
Imprisoned Merchant Location in Elden Ring
Found inside the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum west of Mohgwyn Palace. When entering the mausoleum, keep to your left while following the tunnels and you will find the Imprisoned Merchant sitting at a dead end. [Map Link]
- This merchant does not move
- This merchant can be fought
- If defeated, drops: Imprisoned Merchant's Bell Bearing
Elden Ring Imprisoned Merchant Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value||Stock|
|Festering Bloody Finger||Multiplayer Item||2000||10|
|Stonesword Key||Key Item||5000||5|
|Lost Ashes of War||Ash of War||5000||1|
|Dwelling Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||160||∞|
|Burred Bolt||Arrows and Bolts||200||∞|
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Imprisoned Merchant
- Ooh, dear.
- Oh, dear, terribly sorry.
- Are you a customer?
- Ooh! Ah, oh, terribly sorry... I-I didn't realise you came back.
- Oh, nothing that suits your tastes, then? Heh heh...
- Oh, is there anything wrong?
When attacking him
- Eh! Please! Please, stop this!
- It was me! It's all my fault! Please, don't hurt me!
- (Turning hostile) I said don't hurt me! Aaargh!
Upon defeating him
- How could you...What have I ever done? Heh heh...
When killed by
- I warned you. I told you to stop...
Elden Ring Notes & Trivia for Imprisoned Merchant
- This merchant is playing a string instrument.
- The merchant is difficult to kill: he has a lot of health, and casts a spell that builds Madness quickly.
- A trick to kill him, if you don't want to fight normally: Grab a good Greatshield and dual-wield it. When you reach the merchant, quit and reload the game to despawn the Sanguine Noble assassins. Hit the merchant a couple of times so he turns aggro, then move towards the initial entrance of the cave, trying to stay out of reach of the merchant's Madness spell. Block the Noble's attacks, and drink your Flask if needed (the attacks inflict a lot of blood loss, even through shields). When the Noble casts a pool of blood, back out of it, letting the merchant stay in it, slowly getting hemorrhaged. Repeat as long as needed to kill him.