Material used for crafting items
Exceedingly rare to find
An immature bud containing fresh blood.
Material used for crafting items.
Believed to originate long ago from a strain of buds cultivated with youthful, sacramental blood.
Where to find Sacramental Bud in Elden Ring
Sacramental Buds found in the overworld do not respawn after resting at a site of grace.
IN THE WORLD
- 1 close to the Nomadic Merchant, but on a different cliff. From the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite site of grace: go across the rope bridge, then down the ladder to the northeast, then south. [Map Link]
- 4 on a cliff below the Nomadic Merchant. From the merchant: climb down the long ladder to the east, then go southwest.
- 4 east of the Corpse-Stench Shack.
- 6 near the Hermit Village: 2 southwest and 4 on a cliff northeast.
- 4 north of the Wyndham Catacombs entrance.
- 4 outside the western wall of Fort Laiedd.
- 3 near the base of the watchtower, west of the First Mt. Gelmir Campsite site of grace.
- 2 next to the boss door lever.
- 1 north of the Dynasty Mausoleum Entrance site of grace.
- 3 southeast of the Haligtree Canopy site of grace.
- Writheblood Ruins: There are seven Rotten Strays among the ruins, as well as the Giant Skeletal Slime that drops a Sacramental Bud.
Sacramental Bud Guide
Sacramental Bud can be used to craft the following items:
Sacramental Bud Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Sacramental Buds.
- You can store up to 999 Sacramental Buds.
- Sell value: 100 Runes