Flask of Cerulean Tears
A sacred flask modelled after a golden holy chalice that was once graced by a tear of life.
Filled with cerulean tears, this flask restores FP with use.
Rest at a site of grace to replenish.
It is said that a Finger Maiden will bestow two such chalices upon the chosen Tarnished when they meet.
Flask of Cerulean Tears Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Flask of Cerulean Tears:
- Players obtain x1 Flask of Cerulean Tears after being defeated by the Grafted Scion during the game's tutorial.
Elden Ring Flask of Cerulean Tears Upgrade GUIDE
Users are able to upgrade Flask of Cerulean Tears by using Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears.
The maximum uses of a particular flask is 14, assuming no charges are allocated to its counterpart.
The highest potency of the restorative effect is +12.
- You need 1 Seed for upgrades increasing to 6 total Flasks.
- You need 2 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 8 total Flasks.
- You need 3 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 10 total Flasks.
- You need 4 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 12 total Flasks.
- You need 5 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 14 total Flasks.
Sacred Tears can be used to increase the potency of Flask of Cerulean Tears:
- You need 1 Sacred Tear for each upgrade.
Total amount of restoration
|Flask of Cerulean Tears Level:||0||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8||+9||+10||+11||+12|
|Minimum Mind to accept all FP from one flask:||11||15||18||21||24||26||28||30||32||34||35||37||38|
|Mind for a flask to fill 3/4 FP:||18||21||25||29||33||35||37||39||41||43||45||47||50|
Elden Ring Flask of Cerulean Tears Notes & Tips
- If your character is not a mage, it's useful to have one or two flasks so that it can be restored after killing a group of enemies or powerful enemies.
- If your character is a mage, it may be helpful to pre-emptively use a flask charge before clearing out a group of enemies, to have it be refilled upon their demise.
- Whether your character is a mage or not, even at low Faith (such as 12 for Bestial Vitality), Cerulean flasks are significantly more efficient at healing HP than Crimson are. However, Crimson flasks are much faster at healing. With this in mind, a Faith dip is worth considering for any build as a way to stretch flask usage.
- The flask will restore some or all of it's uses after defeating a group of enemies or killing a powerful enemy like a Troll.
- Can be also restored when killing Teardrop Scarabs.