Flask of Cerulean Tears
Flask of Cerulean Tears is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Flask of Cerulean Tears restores FP upon use and can be replenished by visiting any of the Sites of Grace.
A sacred flask modelled after a golden holy chalice that was once graced by a tear of life.
Filled with crimson tears, this flask restores FP with use.
Rest at a site of grace to replenish.
The one washed up on the gravesite was sure to die, until this flask
offered its gift of rejuvenation. To seek the Elden Ring.
Flask of Cerulean Tears Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Flask of Cerulean Tears:
- Players obtain x1 Flask of Cerulean Tears after being defeated by the Grafted Scion during the game's tutorial.
Elden Ring Flask of Cerulean Tears Upgrade GUIDE
Users are able to upgrade Flask of Cerulean Tears by using Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears.
The maximum uses of a particular flask is 14, assuming no charges are allocated to its counterpart.
The highest potency of the restorative effect is +12.
Golden Seeds are used to increase Flask of Cerulean Tears' and Flask of Crimson Tears' number of uses.
- You need 1 Seed for upgrades increasing to 6 total Flasks.
- You need 2 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 8 total Flasks.
- You need 3 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 10 total Flasks.
- You need 4 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 12 total Flasks.
- You need 5 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 14 total Flasks.
Sacred Tears can be used to increase the potency of Flask of Cerulean Tears:
- You need 1 Sacred Tear for each upgrade.
Total amount of restoration
|Flask of Cerulean Tears Level:||0||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8||+9||+10||+11||+12|
|Minimum Mind to accept all FP from one flask:||11||15||18||21||24||26||28||30||32||34||35||37||38|
|Mind for a flask to fill 3/4 FP:||18||21||25||29||33||35||37||39||41||43||45||47||50|
Elden Ring Flask of Cerulean Tears Notes & Tips
- If your character is not a mage, it's useful to have one or two flasks so that it can be restored after killing a group of enemies or powerful enemies.
- If your character is a mage, it may be helpful to pre-emptively use a flask charge before clearing out a group of enemies, to have it be refilled upon their demise.
- Whether your character is a mage or not, even at low Faith (such as 12 for Bestial Vitality), Cerulean flasks are significantly more efficient at healing HP than Crimson are. However, Crimson flasks are much faster at healing. With this in mind, a Faith dip is worth considering for any build as a way to stretch flask usage.
- The flask will restore some or all of it's uses after defeating a group of enemies or killing a powerful enemy like a Troll.
- Can be also restored when killing Teardrop Scarabs.
- Players will receive 3 flasks during the Duel mode in Colosseum fights, and 1 flask during the United Combat and Combat Ordeal modes, regardless of flask allocation.
Still wondering what they mean with this:
Whether your character is a mage or not, even at low Faith (such as 12 for Bestial Vitality), Cerulean flasks are significantly more efficient at healing HP than Crimson are. However, Crimson flasks are much faster at healing. With this in mind, a Faith dip is worth considering for any build as a way to stretch flask usage.
As of patch 1.06, it seems that to get the most out of the cerulean seed talisman (+20%) at +12 flask, you need 45 mind, which gives you 268 fp. Flask will restore ~264 fp. I'm currently using Azur's staff to increase casting speed, which also increases fp usage, so I'm trying out the seed talisman and increasing mind to 45 to offset the fp usage increase. Perhaps better than using primal glintstone blade, especially if you want to use magic scorpion charm as well. Don't want to be too squishy.
If you dont want to reach out for the sheet every time you need to know how much fp will be restored from your flask: keep in mind from +4 it will restore 140 fp and then each upgrade will add precisely 10 fp.
If you quit and reload your game you will regain 65 FP (and 295 HP) every time (PS5).
My Great Club GIGACHAD doesn‘t need those. They are for the squishy mages i pancake and 1hit. They don‘t deserve as much healing than me :P
Flask of ceruLEAN tears.
The above chart is clearly wrong. A level 1 Wretch with 10 Mind has 78 FP.
As of 1.04 you only need 38 Mind to get full effect from a +12, which gets you to 221
If you crouch and use an HP flask then drink from an FP flask, you will drink from one flask and immediately go to the other one without the "delay" you get from standing, useful for mages who have to heal and refill their magic very quickly.
So the Albinuaric Mask reduces the effect of the Red Flask. Do we know of any similar effects for the Blue Flask?
So, gonna give a tip as a mage main. If you are about to kill an enemy you know for a fact will refill more then your empty flasks and are low on mana, immediately use a flask charge AFTER casting a projectile spell that would kill them, things like rock sling and glintstone pebble. If done correctly the charge you just consumed will be refilled, allowing you to maximize your mana usage. Spells that wont work are those which do damage too quickly for your character to stop the animation and drink before the enemy dies, thus locking you out of the charge (things like carian slicer, omega laser (potentially some projectile ones depending on range).
This is only really helpful if you are going up against an enemy which you don't want to fight in melee range (I most often use this while farming the troll-giant-things behind the warmaster's shack, as it lets me slaughter them without driving my adhd up the wall, though its also helpful for scarabs that you don't want to escape)
why are only +2 3 and 4 unknown? anyways i just confirmed that +2 restores 110 fp, +3 restores 125 fp and +4 restores 140 fp
how much does every level restore? this is critical information....
To the posts saying there is no sense in going above 220 FP:
Remember there are items that increase the amount of FP restored by consuming the flask such as a certain hairpin or a certain talisman.
Since a Flask of Cerulean Tears at max level gives 220fp then that mean you only need 40 mind wherever you use a sorcery or invocation for max efficiency !
max level +12 gives 220fp
Information about amount restored FP:
+0 = 80 FP
+1 = 95 FP
Remember to level up your FP to the point where 1 flask recovers it all if a Mage. Anything past that is a waste considering Slots are not tied to Mind anymore.
drinking tears in this game are we?