Uses FP. Throw to inflict Magic Damage.
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of magically resonant materials is sealed inside, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Called a "faux sorcery" in Raya Lucaria.
Consumes FP. Throw at enemies to inflict magic damage
Magic Pot use in Elden Ring
- Base Attack Rating: 322
- 10 Intelligence: 363 AR
- 20 Intelligence: 423 AR
- 50 Intelligence: 517 AR
- 80 Intelligence: 582 AR
- 99 Intelligence: 598 AR
- Intelligence Scaling: 10-20: (6 AR per lvl), 20-50: (3.1 AR per lvl), 50-80: (2.1 AR per lvl), 80-99: (0.8 AR per lvl)
Elden Ring Magic Pot Crafting Guide
To craft Magic Pot you need the Glintstone Craftsman's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
Elden Ring Magic Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Magic Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Magic Pot
- Sell Value: Magic Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Magic Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot