Ash of War: Cragblade is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Cragblade provides heavy affinity and the Cragblade Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, Ash of War: Cragblade poise damage has been reduced.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Heavy affinity and the following skill:
"Cragblade: Skill that manipulates gravity. Bury the armament in the ground, pulling rocks from the earth to reinforce it. Increases attack power and makes it easier to break enemy stance."
Usable on melee armaments (whips excepted).
Ash of War: Cragblade Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Cragblade :
- West of Impassable Greatbridge site in Caelid, on a scarab near the sword monument. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Ash of War: Cragblade Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Cragblade.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Cragblade Notes & Tips
- Buffs Physical damage by 15% and Stance damage by 10% (was 20% pre-1.08).
- Lasts for 60 seconds.
- Both smashing the weapon into the ground and pulling it up again deals damage to enemies that are hit.
- For more information, consult the Skill page of the Ash of War.