A cloth doll depicting a dancer garbed in blue.
An ancient heirloom of some sort.
Raises attack power with lower equipment load.
The dancer in blue represents a fairy, who in legend bestowed a flowing sword upon a blind swordsman. Blade in hand, the
swordsman sealed away an ancient god — a god that was Rot itself.
Blue Dancer Charm Effect in Elden Ring
Where to find Blue Dancer Charm in Elden Ring
Where to find Blue Dancer Charm:
Builds that use Blue Dancer Charm
Elden Ring Blue Dancer Charm Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- The talisman only affects physical scaling damage. The physical base damage and other non-physical damage types will remain the same. Purely non-physical weapons like Cipher Pata and Coded Sword will therefore gain no benefit from this talisman.
- The damage bonus increases in inverse proportion to the weight of your equipment (the lower your total equipment load, the greater the damage bonus).
- Damage bonus not based on percentage equip load, but rather the actual value of current equip load. The damage bonus has soft caps at 8, 16 and 20 equip load. Once equip load is 30 or higher the talisman has no effect.
- Lighter weapons receive higher percent damage bonus than heavier weapons. (i.e. lighter weapon paired with heavy armor gets higher percent damage bonus than a heavy weapon paired with lighter armor even if equip load between the two gear sets is equal).
- The damage scaling shown on your equipment screen while wearing the talisman for unequipped weapons is not accurate until you actually equip the weapon. Hovering over an unequipped weapon may show a value higher or lower than it should be. Equipping the weapon will cause the damage scaling to recalculate accurately (true as of v1.03).
- Increases Bow Damage. Affects Sorceries and Incantations that deal physical damage.
- Due to this talisman not being percentage base, the boost from this talisman is not increased by the Winged Crystal Tear.