Cerulean Amber Medallion
Raises maximum FP by 7/9/11%
A medallion with cerulean amber inlaid.
Boosts maximum FP.
The Erdtree's old sap becomes amber, treasured as the most precious of jewels in the age of Godfrey, the first Elden Lord.
A primordial life energy resides inside.
Cerulean Amber Medallion Effect in Elden Ring
Cerulean Amber Medallion raises maximum FP by 7/9/11%.
Where to find Cerulean Amber Medallion in Elden Ring
Where to find Cerulean Amber Medallion:
- Base Talisman: Lakeside Crystal Cave: After defeating the Bloodhound Knight. [Map link]
- +1 Variant: Castle Sol: Found on a corpse hanging by a wooden ledge above the southern walls of the castle. This area is accessed by climbing a ladder behind the church in the southeast and following the walls west. Beware the very powerful dual sword knight guarding the area. He can teleport behind you and perform long combos. [Map link]
- +2 Variant: Lunar Estate Ruins: Found in a treasure chest in an underground room northwest of the ruins. Look for an Imp Statue pressed up against the wall. This requires one Stonesword Key. The stairs are also concealed by an illusory floor. Simply hit the floor next to the Imp Statue to reveal the stairs. [Map link]
Elden Ring Cerulean Amber Medallion Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- +1 Variant Sell Value: 500
- +2 Variant Sell Value: 1,000