Ritual Shield Talisman
Reduces damage taken by 30% when HP is at maximum
A talisman patterned after shields used in ritual combat held to honor the Erdtree.
Raises defense when HP is at maximum.
The practice had died out by the age of King Consort Radagon, but remains of the arenas where ritual combat took place can still be found in every land.
Ritual Shield Talisman Effect in Elden Ring
Ritual Shield Talisman reduces damage taken by 30% when HP is at maximum.
Where to find Ritual Shield Talisman in Elden Ring
Where to find Ritual Shield Talisman:
- From the West Capital Rampart site of grace in Leyndell, follow the marble stairway heading South-Southwest, past a Valiant Gargoyle near a Golden Seed and up the stair toward a giant Colloseum, the talisman is at the top of the hill, in front of the door of the Colloseum. Map Link. Video Location
Ritual Shield Talisman Builds
Elden Ring Ritual Shield Talisman Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Pairs well with the Ritual Sword Talisman and health regen buffs.
- Increases your damage negation by an amount equal to 30% of what you would receive. For example, at 0 base negation the talisman would provide 30 negation, thus reducing damage taken by 30%. At 50 base negation it provides 15 negation, thus still reducing damage taken by 30%.
- Due to the above effect also taking into account negative negation, this talisman is particularly effective for 'glass cannon' builds. As the amount of negation directly scales with how much you already have, having negative negation can even further increase the net negation of the item.
- For example, having two Scorpion Charms and Ragadon's Soreseal without armor equipped normally leaves you at -39.150% physical negation, but with the talisman it leaves you at a total of 2.5% negation, effectively cancelling out the debuffs and making stacking such items much more survivable and significantly decreasing your chances of being one-shot.
- Other notes & tips go here.