Hidden sword once granted to the Tarnished of the Roundtable
by the Two Fingers. A formless cipher comprises its blade, which
deals holy damage no shield can repel. Champions would gather
at the Roundtable Hold in days long past, when the Two Fingers
were masters of oration, their flesh yet full of vigor.
Where to Find Coded Sword in Elden Ring
The Coded Sword weapon can be found at the following location:
- Found in upstairs throne room of Fortified Manor, Leyndell Royal Capital. From Fortified Manor, 1st Floor site of grace, head outside the building, turn right, climb the stable roofs to the right and re-enter the second floor of the Fortified Manor. Head towards the Round Table room, and the Coded Sword is on the throne of the Throne Room southwest of the Round Table. [Elden Ring Map Link] Video Location
Elden Ring Coded Sword Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Unblockable Blade.
- Cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Cannot be enchanted with Magic nor boosted with Consumables.
- The Coded Sword is resilient to "weapon bounce" commonly experienced by other small armaments when attacking into shields, or certain enemies (eg. Miners). This allows the weapon to excel with one-handed use in situations where other armaments would demand a two-handed approach. The ability to attack uninterrupted into an enemy's block plays into the weapon's overall "unblockable" theme, with its unblockable weapon skill, and pure Holy damage.
- Due to its damage being purely Holy, the Coded Sword benefits greatly from the Sacred Scorpion Charm.
- Sell Value: 1000.
- The sword's shape, appearance, and purely Holy damage, as well as the effect that it "turns off" when sheathed, might be a reference to the Sunblade, a magical weapon from the Dungeons & Dragons tabletop RPG.
- Note: As of Patch 1.07, FP consumption has been reduced from 25 to 18.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, Straight Swords poise damage has been reduced only on PVP.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Coded Sword
Coded Sword Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|