Grafted Blade Greatsword is a Colossal Sword in Elden Ring. The Grafted Blade Greatsword scales primarily with Strength, with minor scaling in Dexterity. With its heavy set stats and unique skill, this weapon was built to overcome larger beasts and foes it comes into contact with. This Greatsword can only be wielded by a worthy warrior and will require high Strength stats before it can be used.
The storied sword of Castle Morne. A revenger's weapon, it is burdened with oceans of anger and regret.
One of the legendary armaments.
A lone surviving champion from a country now vanished was so determined to continue fighting that he claimed the swords of an entire clan of warriors.
Where to Find Grafted Blade Greatsword in Elden Ring
The Grafted Blade Greatsword weapon can be found at the following location:
- Obtained by defeating the Leonine Misbegotten boss in Castle Morne at the Weeping Peninsula. [Map Link] Video Location
Elden Ring Grafted Blade Greatsword Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Oath of Vengeance
- This weapon's Skill has duration of 60 seconds, granting 5 points to all Attributes. (Buff lasted for 30 seconds prior to patch 1.07)
- The skill also increases Poise, but only for 1.75 seconds, not the full 60 seconds of the accompanying stat buff, counted from the beginning of the skill animation.
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Cannot be enchanted with Magic nor boosted by Consumables
- Grafted Blade Greatsword can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- After 1.04 Patch the last upgrade went from 384 to 396 with the same scaling stats. At 99 str and dex it have 396+538 AR one handed 396+598 two handed.
- Despite its name, this is the same sword Edgar tells you about
- Sell Value: 200
- Note: As of Patch 1.08, the Speed of Crouching and Rolling Attack has been slightly increased.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Grafted Blade Greatsword
- Videos for the Grafted Blade Greatsword Coming Soon
Grafted Blade Greatsword Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Grafted Blade Greatsword||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|
|Elden Ring Colossal Swords|