Two Fingers Incantations are a group of Incantations in Elden Ring that share a specific type of buff criteria. Two Fingers Incantations revolve around the influence the Two-Fingers inflict on the habitants of the Lands Between. There are a total of 14 Two Fingers Incantations available for players. Two Fingers Incantations are NOT boosted by the Finger Seal.
Two Fingers Incantations info
Obtaining Two Fingers Incantations
- Assassin's Prayerbook can be given to Brother Corhyn or Miriel, Pastor of Vows to unlock Assassin's Approach and Darkness for purchase.
- Two Fingers' Prayerbook can be given to Brother Corhyn or Miriel, Pastor of Vows to unlock Lord's Heal and Lord's Aid for purchase.
Two Fingers Incantations Requirements
- As is the case with all Incantations, you must have a Sacred Seal equipped in order to be able to cast Two Fingers Incantations.
- Two Fingers Incantations require Faith to use.
Boosting Two Fingers Incantations
- There is no Sacred Seal that provides a boost in effectiveness for all Two Fingers Incantations.
- Radagon Icon shortens spell casting time, allowing you to cast more quickly.
All Two Fingers Incantations
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
I do not understand people saying:
This incantation is weak,this incantation is useless.
Every incantation is useful in its one way(sorceries are no exception), why cant you just enjoy incantations as normal people?
Number in bold should be updated.
There are a total of 15 Two Finger Incantations
Kinda wish all the two finger spells used a 3 ringed circle when cast with a frenzy seal or something.
for non-casters, it can still be good to keep basic utilities like bestial vitality, magic fortification, and a basic heal. all these can be used with any weightless seal and the two fingers talismans.
why wont they let us heal fellow invaders while invading? i get we can attack them and stuff but still. would help even the odds vs hell ganks
Darkness useless in pvp
Does 2 fingers fortification spells work the same as their stronger counterpath in PvP? or does the effect get nerfed like their talismans counterpath, if it's the latter, i will invest points into faith until i reach 25 instead of 15 on my STR build, since i realize invesring to 80 str is waste anyway since i mostly two handing my weapon, and the dmg i get for that extra str from two handing is not that much, so i prefer to have something like fortification and buff spell, so i can get both extra defense and attack, 15 point into fai is good since i can get flame grant me strength and from info i got it stack with rallying, and 25 fai seems a bit excessive not to mention golden vow does not stack with rallying, hmmm what to do
Maliketh's Black Blade incantation is missing
Cure poison is missing
"Cure Poison" is missing
"Two Fingers Incantations can be boosted by the Finger Seal." - Source: I made it up