Bloody Helice is a Heavy Thrusting Sword in Elden Ring. The Bloody Helice scales primarily with Arcane and Dexterity and is a good Weapon for Piercing Damage and additional blood loss along with a complementing Unique Skill, Dynast's Finesse which allows the user to avoid an attack and follow up with a strong attack.
Ominous piercing sword with a winding blade. Carried by the noble servants of the Lord of Blood.
Designed to bore into flesh, causing severe blood loss at the wound. The extracted blood trickles gracefully down the length of the blade.
Where to Find Bloody Helice in Elden Ring
The Bloody Helice weapon can be found at the following location:
Elden Ring Bloody Helice Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Dynast's Finesse
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War or buffed with Magic and Consumables
- Bloody Helice can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Causes Blood loss Buildup: (55)
- Its weapon art is a back-stepping dodge, an R2 attack used during this animation will cause the player to follow up with a heavy forward thrust. An additional R2 input will cause the player to utilize a two hit combo follow up attack. All parts of the weapon art utilize additional FP.
- This weapon has a unique R2 shared with Dragon King's Cragblade, this also affects its feint animation.
- The R2 attack is a heavy forward thrust
- The Feint attack is similar to the standard heavy thrusting sword moveset, but it features a wider arc on the backward sweep attack
- Good weapon against very aggressive players. Especially very good against those who repeatedly use the Rivers of Blood Ash of War.
- Sell Value: 200 Runes
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Bloody Helice
- Videos for the Bloody Helice Coming Soon
Bloody Helice Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|