Devourer's Scepter is a Great Hammer (Warhammer) in Elden Ring. The Devourer's Scepter scales primarily with Strength, Dexterity and Faith. It is a good Weapon for high strength players who can hold this weapon's weight. The weight is worth the ability to crush enemy armor, sometimes along with the enemy itself.
Scepter in the shape of a serpent devouring the world. This
weapon will one day become the very symbol of the Lord of
One of the legendary armaments.
A vision of the future briefly seen by Rykard in his final moments
before being devoured by the great serpent.
Where to Find Devourer's Scepter in Elden Ring
The Devourer's Scepter weapon can be found at the following location:
- Dropped by Knight/Recusant Bernahl when defeated. You will find him at Warmaster's Shack [Map Link] or in Crumbling Farum Azula when he invades you. [Map Link] Video Location
Elden Ring Devourer's Scepter Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Devourer of Worlds
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Devourer's Scepter can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Sell Value: 1000.
- One of the longest Warhammers in the game and great for pyromancer builds, especially since the 1-handed moveset is fantastic for rollcatching. The Ash of War isn't great but is capable of catching people off guard if they get too close. Ideal to be used in Strength/Faith builds.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, Great Hammers poise damage has been reduced.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Devourer's Scepter
- Videos for the Devourer's Scepter Coming Soon
Devourer's Scepter Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Elden Ring Great Hammer|